Popsicles are pretty great. Gin is pretty great. Gin popsicles are amazing. Make these and stay cool (and slightly intoxicated if you eat like, 5) all summer long.
Gin + Lemonade Popsicles
- 1 bottle of sparking lemonade (I used the version they sell at Trader Joe’s)
- 4 shots of Hendrick’s Gin
- 3 shots of St. Germain Liqueur
- 2 shots of Pimm’s Blackberry & Elderflower Liqueur
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 12-15 leaves of fresh mint, depending on how much you want to use per popsicle
Mix the lemonade, gin, St. Germain and Pimm’s together. Before pouring into the popsicle molds, slide a slice of lemon down the side and tuck the mint leaves behind it – this will help keep them from floating to the top. Freeze for several hours (overnight will work best) before serving.